4/05/2013

Take my picture, Mr Cameraman

April has already began and it's sunny all the time. Especially after the dark satanic trio months, i. e. December, January and February, when according to Wikipedia the monthly sunshine rating is only 38 hours, you feel so full of life and less depressed now. It's a beginning of the new year for me!

Even though my blog was quit dead during the whole March, I've been mega busy doing all kind of fun stuff. Like photographing my friends and myself for Lookbook, watching fashion documentaries, planning my summer trips and ordering tons of stuff online. Some buddies keep wondering where do I store all my stuff? I have no idea! Perhaps in my Narnia closet?

One evening a friend came over. You know, some of my friends ask me all the time, when will I shoot them. I feel like shoe-maker with bare feet. Or like a professional cook who has no time to prepare dinner for own family. Not long time ago I received LED video light from somewhere Asia, it's truly amazing and it really did spice up my photography. So I taped turquoise blue sheet onto my wall as a background and told my friend to get ready for the shoot! I didn't really had any specific idea on my mind until she appeared wearing only my shirt and hat.




I have to admit she was pretty good in front of the camera, posing and stuff. But she lost her track very easily so I had to keep her focused to get the shots. This whole shooting lasted about 14 minute and I took around 150 photos, later narrowed it down to around 16 and 5 as you can see here. 

The original background was something similar like on the single photo in the middle. On other photos I edited it with few clicks. 

You can visit my photo homepage if you are knew to my photography here.

Hope you enjoyed it,
Aalo x



1 comment: