2/14/2013

What Gods of design predicted for the spring'13 last year?

Designers are working hard to promote they're fall/winter 2013 collections while I am still on Spring 2013 shows, LOL! Kind of left behind, aren't I?
Well, I did brows new fall/winter shows but to be honest, I had difficult time to find favorites collections that would wow me. Even though it's kind of late to post Spring 2013 stuff as they came out already last year in mid-summer, I've still decided still share some menswear collections I liked a lot.
Let it be your inspiration for real spring-summer season wardrobe shopping! Spring's collections tend to be more colorful and free, less layers and dead animals covering human's beautiful body.

All collages are created using images from Style.com.
These are my fav picks of many amazing collections.
Alexander Wang Spring 2013

Alexander Wang Spring 2013

Balman spring 2013
Balman spring 2013

Belstaff spring 2013
Belstaff spring 2013

 Givenchy Spring 2013
 Givenchy Spring 2013

Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2013

Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2013

Dries van Noten Spring 2013
Dries van Noten Spring 2013

3 comments:

  1. I'm really liking the Belstaff pics! Ha! I always feel behind when it comes to fashion....
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, fashion changes so fast we all feel being behind! :)

      Delete